Pleasanton to Carson, CA
Playlist (I encourage you to listen to any of these tracks on YouTube or our Spotify playlist)
- Beck - Loser
- Cake - The Distance 
- AC/DC - It's A Long Way To The Top 
- Gorillaz - Clint Eastwood 
- David Gray - Sail Away
- Red Hot Chili Peppers - Road Trippin'
- Lionel Richie - Easy
- Alice Cooper - School's Out
- AC/DC - Back In Black
- Of Monsters And Men - Mountain Sound
- Wilson Pickett - Mustang Sally
- John Mellencamp - Jack & Diane
- Bruce Hornsby - That's Just The Way It Is
- Dolly Parton - Jolene
- Tom Petty - Free Falling 
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
- Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son
- Billy Joel - Movin' Out (Anthony's Song)
- Elton John - Tiny Dancer
- Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
- Dave Matthews Band - Ants Marching
- Eagles - Take It Easy
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Boxer
- Van Morrison - Into The Mystic
- The Verve - Bittersweet Symphony
Food and drink
- Lunch: McDonald's Jam - jalepeño double, Jason - Bic Mac
- Dinner: Jam - Turkey kare-kare with shrimp paste (yaaay!), Jason - beef
- Champagne bottle count: 4 before passing out in the afternoon, at least 6 more during dinner till 2 AM (family had more after we left)   
Miscellaneous information and thoughts:
 When J and I first started dating online, I asked him what song he sung in the shower (as in, what song do you know so well you know every lick and ad lib), and this was his answer.
 AC/DC is one of my most favorite bands ever. Sucks that their songs aren't on Spotify.
 J had one of this band's concerts on DVD, which I always thought was pretty neat.
 J has not seen Jerry Maguire, so even though I wanted to re-enact the iconic scene of Tom Cruise singing this in the car, he wouldn't have gotten it.
 We are DEFINITELY not as young as we thought we were.
 Naps are essential in a thirty-something's life.
 Yes, we are thirty.
To my family in Carson, thanks for seeing us off!